People don’t recover in treatment. They recover in their communities. Peer Recovery Specialist can be key in helping to sustain recovery for individuals and for their family members.
Developing well-trained professional Peer Recovery Specialist with expertise in addiction recovery.
Peer Recovery Specialist Academy
RIH operates a training and certification program for Peer Recovery Specialists that is recognized by Minnesota Certification Board and the Department on Human Services.
Click on the links below for Peer Recovery Specialist Academy Pre-Training Assignments:
- Pre-Training Assignments’ List
- Assessing Your Heritage Tool
- Getting to Know You Tools
- Relapse is Not Part of Recovery
- Understanding Alcoholism Scale
- Recovery Coach Core Skills Self-Assessment
- Recovery Capital Scale and Plan
- The Recovery Community Organization
- What Are Peer Recovery Support Services?
- Peer Recovery Support: It Works!
- RIH Volunteer Handbook
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (507)218-4773